The draft programme is out for the AUSOUG National Conference 2010.
If you’ll be in Perth in November I recommend you register and attend – a number of excellent papers will be presented, some of which I had the privilege of hearing when I was in Melbourne – you’ll learn new things, relearn old things you’d forgotten, and meet some giants in the Oracle world who will have travelled great distances to get here.
Some highlights, in no particular order:
- Steven Feuerstein – “Golden Rules for Developers”
- Penny Cookson – “Meet the CBO in Version 11g”
- Guy Harrison – “Optimizing Oracle databases on VMware”
- Mogens Nørgaard – “Licensing – Tales from the Trenches and other thoughts on Oracle”
- Tom Kyte – “The Best Way”
- Frank Bommarito – “Outlines, Profiles and SQL Plan Baselines”
- Connor McDonald – “A Better Way of Managing Optimizer Statistics”
- Mark Lancaster – “Building Advanced APEX 4.0 UIs with ExtJS”
I’ll be presenting my “Apex Themes and Templates” paper, which I presented in Melbourne last month – however it will be updated with a few additional bits and pieces that I’ve learned since then.