I’ll be presenting a talk about some APEX applications I’ve been building gradually over the past five years at the AUSOUG Connect 2017 conference in Perth, Western Australia on 29 November.
My hope is that you’ll get some ideas on how best to set up the overall architecture for your APEX applications that may need to serve more than one customer – whether different organisations or different business groups within your organisation.
Although it’s just one day, there’s a lot of good content packed in for developers, DBAs and eBusiness professionals so you really don’t want to miss it!
I’m looking forward in particular to hearing the following talks:
- Developing APEX apps in 2018 – Dimitri Gielis
- Understanding AJAX – Scott Wesley
- Moving my APEX app to the Exadata Express Cloud. Live! – Dimitri Gielis
- Making your awesome APEX app available – Dimitri Gielis
- Pattern Matching – the most powerful SQL Functions you have ever seen – Connor McDonald
- Oracle APEX 5.1 – beauty and the beast – Lino Schildenfeld
For more info
- Info and Registration
- Perth Programme (subject to change)