Finally the AUSOUG 2009 conference program is out!
Looks good – I’m looking forward to a number of sessions (10-11 Nov in Perth), including the new “ODTUG Oracle ACE” stream:
- Howard Ong – Oracle Designer RIP? – A First Look at Oracle Data Modeler
- Penny Cookson & Ray Tindall – Developing a Really Cute Application Using Ajax
- Scott Wesley – Trials & Tribulations of an Oracle Forms -> Apex Conversion
- Connor McDonald – SQL-ectric!
- Tim Hall – PL/SQL: It’s all in the Presentation
I’ll be speaking again, this time doing an “Intro to Python” for Oracle’rs. If you’ve never played with this wonderful language before I hope you’ll come along. Alternatively, if you’re keen to hear Penny talk about “Best Practices in Apex Development”, or Scott Hollows give his “History of Oracle – the early years”, I hope you’ll tell me all about it afterwards, because my talk is scheduled at the same time.
If you’re attending the Perth conference, say hooroo.